News & Updates
2014 Webinar Schedule
Would you like to about how to prepare your family for a heritage trip?
Review the full webinar schedule at this link: Birth Country Visits Webinar or email firstname.lastname@example.org today! Here is a sampling of topics covered.
- What age/maturity level should I consider taking this trip with my child?
- What can I expect during the orphanage visit portion?
- How do I prepare my child for the orphanage visit?
- What are some key cultural differences to be aware of prior to your trip?
- What are the advantages of traveling during different times of the year?
- What should we be doing to prepare our child emotionally for the trip?
- What has been the outcome experienced by other families taking such a trip?
- What can we do to keep our trip at a reasonable cost?
- What projects can help a child become comfortable with China before we go
This webinar empowers you, as parents, to think through and make intentional choices about the type of trip that best suits your family's needs. Once equipped with this information, you will be comfortable in creating your family's plan. Act today and sign up for the webinar which is conveniently scheduled across multiple time zones. (Note: Please carefully note the various time zone listed next to the session you choose.) You'll be glad you did!