News & Updates
Lotus - A trusted name in family travel
“Heritage Travel 101” Webinar
This online webinar provides a practical toolkit for planning your family’s pivotal birth country visit. The session covers emotional preparation, practical considerations, cultural caveats; rich resources and helps turn your trip ideas from the abstract to reality.
Here is a sampling of questions addressed:
- What age/maturity level should I consider taking this trip with my child?
- What can I expect during the orphanage visit portion?
- How do I prepare my child for the orphanage visit?
- What are some key cultural differences to be aware of prior to your trip?
- What are the advantages of traveling during different times of the year?
- What should we be doing to prepare our child emotionally for the trip?
- What has been the outcome experienced by other families taking such a trip?
- What can we do to keep our trip at a reasonable cost?
- What projects can help a child become comfortable with China before we travel?
You will understand timing considerations; how to decide what budget level to travel at and more! You will walk away with many questions answered, and prepared to understand what else to ask! This workshop is highly educational and packed with personal illustrations to help you develop your own plan.