VIETNAM VISA PROCEDUREVisa on arrival
Type of visa: Single entry Tourist Visa
Maximum length of stay: entry and exit once / 30 days for foreign tourists.
Process to get Visa on arrival to Vietnam
Step 1: Please send us a copy of each passenger’s US passport
Step 2: After receiving your information, we will send the application to the Immigration Department to process your visa permission application.
Step 3: We will send you the visa approval sheet after 3-5 working days for normal visas (excluding weekend and holidays)
Step 4: Bring a hard copy of the approval sheet and 2 passport photos (size 4x6 cm)/per person with you from home. You will need them when you land in Vietnam.
Step 5: Our staff will pick you up at the Immigration section with a sign board (with Client’s Name). We will help by taking you and assisting at the visa office to secure the stamp of approval.
Landing Visa Services Package
- US$ 95.00/pax for entry to Saigon/ Tan San Nhat airport
- US$ 105.00/pax for entry to Hanoi/ Noi bAi airport
- US$ 100.00/pax for entry Danang airport.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or assistance.
(The package price includes visa permission + staff to pick you up and assist with the visa process at Customs Department, + our service + stamping fee/ US$ 45.00 per person). * From Jan 01, 2013, the visa stamping fee is US$ 45.00 ( Not US$ 25 person as in 2012).
Step by Step Instructions
- Have all travelers valid passports in hand.(Please note you will need more documents if you are non-US citizen or a child born in a country other than in US. Please also check below for the list of additional required documents.)
- Complete the visa application form for EACH traveler. (Please note the form of New York Chinese Consulate is different from other states).
- Contact the visa agents in Lotus Travel for detailed documents you need for your China visa application
- Complete a cover page for your family/group.
- Settle payment directly to Lotus Travel prior to mailing visa application documents (do not include any payment with mailed visa package). You may pay online or mail check to Lotus Central Regional office.
- Mail required documents to designated address after you make the payment with Lotus Travel.
Chinese Visa Processing InformationLotus Travel welcomes visa applications from all 50 states. We recommend that you apply for a visa 3 months prior to your family's heritage travel date. During adoption process please apply after receipt of an adoption referral. Please remember, a cover page is required for visa application packets to be processed. If you have questions, you may contact our Travel Advisers via email at email@example.com or via phone at 425 214 1209 during our office hours of 8 am – 5 pm PST. Click to read FAQs' here: Frequently Asked Questions
Mail these Documents
- Cover Page - click Cover Page (1 form per mailed package)
- Visa Application - Completed and signed Visa Application (1 form per traveler)
- A 2” x 2” standard passport photo clipped to top right corner of Visa Application (1 photo per traveler)
- Original signed US Passports with over eight (8) months validity and at least one (1) blank visa page
- Pre-paid, self-addressed express mailer (e.g. Fed Ex envelope) This allows expedited and trackable return of your original passport documents. Please use Fed Ex or UPS.
- Effective Aug. 1, 2012, Supporting Documents must be provided.
**********Click HERE for detailed mailing instructions********
*****************Additional Required Documents******************
Note: For required photocopies files, please do NOT send the original files. The Consulate will not return them to you.
For children 12 years and under:
- A photocopy of their U.S. birth certificate issued by the state
- A photocopy of both parent’s Passports (if not already applying for Visas at the same time)
For children originally born in China:
- ORIGINAL China Passport (it will be returned with one of the corners cut to complete cancellation of Passport) OR Proof of prior issued China Visa (if the child has gone back since being adopted)
- A photocopy of Chinese birth certificate (both English and Chinese version) (page White Pamphlet stating: Name, Sex, Date of Birth, and any knowledge regarding birthplace and parents)
- A photocopy of the China Adoption Certificate (both English and Chinese version)
- A photocopy of one of the following three documents which shows both Chinese name and American name on the same page:
- Adoption Decree from China (the one with your family picture on it)
- Adoption Decree from U.S. (reissued by your state when you readopted your child in the U.S.)
- Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration
- A photocopy of both parent’s Passports (if not applying for Visas at the same time）
For Non-US Citizens:
A photocopy of both the front and back of their Permanent Residence/Green Card.
If it is the first time one is applying for a Chinese visa, please submit the Original Permanent Residence/Green Card.
Visa Fees for U.S. Citizens
$230 per person
$305 per person
$345 per person
*If your passport valid within 1 year, please renew your passport first. For further question, please feel free to contact our visa agent Selena Kong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Phone# 425 214 1209)
*For Holt adoption family, please contact our visa agent at email@example.com (Phone# 425 214 1209) before settling the visa fee.
The Consulate General of China Offices close on the following holidaysChinese New Year (3 days)
International Labor Day: May 1st
Memorial Day: 4th Monday in May
US Independence Day: July 4th
US Labor Day: 1st Monday in September
China National Holiday: Oct. 1st, Oct. 2nd & Oct. 3rd
Veterans Day: 2nd Monday in November
Thanksgiving: 4th Thursday & Friday in November
Christmas Day: Dec 24th & Dec 25th
Payment for visa cost and processing cost is made directly to Lotus Travel. Do NOT include payment in your mailed visa application packet.You can pay via one of our three convenient methods:
- Online via credit card or via PayPal at: https://www.lotustours.net/payment/PaypalPayment.jsp
- Download a credit card authorization form: Credit Card Authorization Form and fax to your travel advisor at 425 214 1209; or scan and email to your designated travel advisor.