Préparation du voyage patrimonial
Vietnam Homeland Heritage Trip Workshop
Practical Tips & Emotional Preparation:
If would like any of the following questions addressed, this seminar is useful:
- What age/maturity level should I consider taking this trip with my child?
- What can I expect during the orphanage visit portion?
- What about trying to reconnect with a birth family?
- How do I prepare my child for the orphanage visit?
- What are some key cultural differences to be aware of prior to your trip?
- What are the advantages of traveling during different times of the year?
- What are the most important aspects of the trip to focus on?
- What is required to put together a custom trip for our family or small group?
- What procedures are necessary in order to visit an orphanage?
- What should we be doing to prepare our child emotionally for the trip?
- What has been the outcome experienced by other families taking such a trip?
- What projects can help a child become comfortable with Vietnam before we go?
Lotus Travel is sensitive to questions and provides answers as they expertise with families preparing to return. These seminars are sponsored by Lotus Travel in conjunction with culture camps or other non-profit venues for adoptive families. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information on this educational seminar.