Heritage Trip Preparation
- Orphanage visits
- Social customs in Vietnam
- Weather & Trip Plans
- Ho Chi Minh City & Saigon
- Long An Province
- Tet Trung Thu
- Lea's Visit to Saigon
- Vietnam Travel Tips
- Travel Tips
- Temperature Guide
- Customs and Social Etiquette
- Vietnam - Mom & Daughter Spend a Year in Vietnam
- Planning A Return Trip to Vietnam
- Mid Autumn Festival is a Multicultural Holiday
Vietnam Tour 2 North to South --- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
Enjoy the warm and indigenous hospitality of Vietnam as you travel from North to South and experience a visit to your child’s birthplace city. This tour combines family friendly activities such as visiting a local school, having lunch in a rose garden and enjoying activities at a relaxing beach resort. There is plenty of culture with bicycle tours of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, visits to historic landmarks and an overnight stay on a luxury junk. Your family is sure to enjoy this meaningful adventure in your child’s birth country that combines many beautiful and historic sights, while your family creates its own album of memories.
Upon arrival at Noi Bai airport you will receive a warm
welcome from our tour guide and be escorted to your hotel. Enjoy
the initial sights of Hanoi, which is a peaceful city
of lakes, shaded boulevards, verdant parks and grand French colonial architecture
while you adjust to the new time zone.
In the late afternoon, you will have a cycling tour through Hanoi Old Quarter followed by a welcome dinner at a famous local buffet, the Sen Restaurant.
Upon arrival meet the guide and driver and check in to your hotel. You will be free until your guide and driver pick you up for the dinner excursion on the boat along Ho Chi Minh City River.
Note: child price is 80% of adult price.
Ho Chi Minh City
- Airfare of Nha Trang/Ho Chi Minh City
- Airport/hotel/airport transfer as listed on itinerary
- All listed sightseeing and tour programs with private English-speaking tour guide and private van or bus with driver
- Hotels and meals as indicated on itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner)
- Puppet show ticket & Cyclo fee & Mineral water: 2 bottles per person per day
- International Airfare, please contact us for discount international airfare starting from your city.
- Domestic air fare in Vietnam
- Adoption Provincial trip on Day 05 - 06 and the domestic airfare of Hanoi- Province– Nha Trang
- Some meals
- Optional tours
- Tipping to tour guide and driver
- Vietnamese visa
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Vietnamese airport tax
- Fuel Surcharge
Terms and Conditions:
- Deposit: A $500.00 per person non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration
- Balance: Balance is due 60 days before departure
- Terms & Conditions: Our terms and conditions are listed on
- Discounted international airfare could be arranged through Lotus Travel with extra cost. You need to contact the airlines directly if you wished to use your frequent flyer mileage to redeem free international air tickets
- Adoption Provincial trip on Day 04 - 06 and the domestic airfare of Hanoi- Province– Nha Trang could be arranged with extra cost
- All prices are quoted per person based on two people sharing a room (double
occupancy). Single supplement applies for single travelers